Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pain is coming

Today I have to do something very difficult. Something I've done before and never want to have to do again.

I won't go into it as it's really only for select people to know.

I just wish there was an easy way, I know there is not.

What I am sure about is life will go on, and I have so much to look forward to.

My life has been blissful in the last couple of weeks. This is just a speed bump I need to go over.

I'm so thankful to have met R. She is so much to me right now. I cherish being able to wake up thinking about her, talking to her before I bed each night. She is so on my mind and I don't want that to end.

Life is so good right now. For that I'm happy.

It's just that there will always be the occasional bump in the road to deal with. Having her in my life does however make it so less difficult.

2 comments:

Om said...

I have no idea what the bump is.. I have one.. it is a pacemaker and occasion bouts with atrial fibrillation that brings the possibility of death front and center.. I think this keeps me grounded and focused... on the important things. people, legacy.. I don't know what your bump is but mine is forever.. as long as I am alive and it sucks.. but serves a purpose I suppose.... It seems you to are focused on the important things! Kudos!

RyanMcFitz said...

Good luck.

I'm in your corner.