Sunday, November 12, 2006

Now for something completely different

Tonight I had a wonderful conversation with R. It did get heavy on a couple of things, but nothing any new couple wouldn't cover. Jeeze I like this girl. Really really like her. sigh.......

......oh yeah, my post. Okay, so I'll throw something into the ring for a musical monday. This evening the song I sent to R was by a group called the Levellers. It was a heavy topic little number, but I digress. I thought it'd be neat to expose some of you to a wonderful group you may not know. Certainly in the celtic vein, and oh so great live (though I've never had the pleasure). Do you think a single soul walked away from that show not satisfied (and 5 lbs. lighter!).

I'll just let the music speak for itself.

1 comment:

Om said...

Haven't heard them.. Very cool though!