Monday, November 27, 2006

Jeeze, almost a week since I've posted...

Back in Whistler, again!!, in an attempt to get the kitchen reno completed. This however will not happen, as the counters have not come in..........mother fucker! They're getting on two weeks overdue. So is the world of home renovations. This going up without the ability to complete the job is really getting at me since it's 4 hours of driving round trip and about $70 in gas on my truck.

My home town has just gone through an insane snow storm yesterday. Nearly two feet deep in some places. To cap it all off, today the weather has cleared up so it has dropped to way below freezing. In Whistler right now, it's something like 17 below!! And I have to cut tile tomorrow with a wet saw!! Yes, wet refers to water. What does water do at 17 below? Well, it' becomes.......not wet. I have a plan though and will report back later on how it went.

I really feel for our american brothers and sisters who came up here for the long weekend, because the storm hit right when many would've been heading back to Washington or were ever they came from. The traffic report said minimum 4 hours at the border crossing. That with the long slow drive in the white stuff I'm sure made for a brutal last day of the Thanksgiving weekend.

R. and I exchanged a couple of just wonderful emails today. Private was the content (not sexual), and oh how they made me happy! It made me just want to close my eyes and jump ahead a year. That being to place (not here) I hope to be.

One of my blogging buddies has also found happiness through attraction lately. I'm so happy for her, as she's had some brutal luck since I've know her.

I'm not really on any particular wave length today, I just thought I'd post something because it had been awhile.

A song for you to enjoy. Anyone who know's of Garden State should know the tune.

1 comment:

Om said...

Hope you don't get frost bite up there... No snow here yet!!! In fact it has been in the 60's! Nice! So glad you and R are getting along great! Nice to read such optimism!