Monday, November 06, 2006

Much much better

Last night R. called just moments before I was about to ring her myself. She was so emotional about the confusion which was put into her head by her work mates. I think the reason they're so impactful on her is that they are an extended family to her. Her boss sounds so wonderful and really watches out for her. I love that.

They are terribly concerned for her safety if she hops on a plane out here. They also said that they think I might be in this with her just for sex. HUH????????? Uh, maybe I'll go see what the slut pool is like Thailand while I'm at it!!! That's just insane!!!

Nevertheless, she was so emotional about it. It really pained me to hear her crying, and I almost did myself but knew it would only make the situation worse. I so wanted to reach through the phone and comfort her.

When this kind of stuff happesns I really try to just find the solution as quickly as possible which makes everyone happy.

This time it was easy........

I'm going to her town again, hopefully in a couple weeks. Before I go to her place I'm going straight to her work at lunch time so I can meet the people who are so concerned about me. Then that night I'm going to host a dinner party at R's house for all of them. It's times like this that my culinary degree can really come in handy.

I told R. this and she's sure this will help them to be supportive of us and me courting her.

Done. Easy, and it'll be fun time for sure.

And all I have to do is, as I said to R. last night, lose a turn in scrabble. At the end of the game it probably doesn't mean much. I just have to do the traveling one more time.

In way it could be better, because when she comes here I want to take her straight to Whistler. Therefore her coming later in the winter will ensure Whistler looks much more enchanting.

Like this......



One more thing today, I snapped a cute shot of my grumpy old mutt F. last night. btw, that is white trim paint he got on himself the other night while I was doing some painting.

1 comment:

Om said...

I didn't know you had a rotty! He is cute! Good that you decided to head off the critics too! HAHA! Show 'em who you really are! Way to go!