Monday, November 13, 2006

Okay, I'll take a stab at one of these...

1. explain what ended your last relationship?
Hmm.....define relationship. Last girl I dated was way too clingy and I just found that a turn off, and I was never into her. It ended before anything serious had a chance to happen.

2. when was the last time you shaved?
A few days ago. I'm currently out of town on work. Pretty much by myself, so grooming takes a back seat.

3. what were you doing at 8am this morning?
Oh jeeze, sleeping. Which is rare, since I'm usually up at 6.

4. what were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Gluing some flooring board down which recently lifted at this house I'm working at.

5. are you good at math?
I'm no Will Hunting, but I do get by quite well.

6. your prom night?
Oh fuck, please don't remind me of anything high school!

7. do you have famous ancestors?
Through blood to George the VIII I believe.

8. have you had to take a loan out for school?
Nope, got a scholarship.

9. do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I wouldn't piss anyone off by over loading my page with shit. Also, I only have a page so I can see others.

10. last thing received in the mail?
Bills and shit

11. how many different beverages have you had today?
two

12. do you ever leave messages on peoples answer machines?
yep

13. who did you lose your concert virginity to?
oh god, shawn cassidy

14. do you draw your name in the sand when you go the beach?
no

15. what is the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Wisdom teeth pulled

16. what is out your back door?
don't have one

17. any plans for friday night?
ooooohhhhh, yes indeed. I hope they work out. Much happiness should ensue.

18. do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Ha, this is how you know this questionnaire wasn't made for me.

19. have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 diferent popcorns?
nope

20. have you ever been to a planetarium?
yeah

21. do you re-use towels after you shower?
couple times maybe and then, if the need arises, they get used for sex cleanup detail.

22. some things you are excited about?
I don't get excited very often.........just leads to disappointment

23. what is your favorite flavor of jello?
no answer

24. describe your keychain(s)?
garage opener, vehicle imobilizer, and tons of keys...house, complex, mail, storage, mom's, truck, canopy, BMW, ......

25. we regret to inform you that question twenty-five has been omitted on account of it's public display's of nudity, and it's torrid affair with the crack rock. he has entered himself into rehab, and asks for your prayers such that he may have a speedy recovery. don't forget to see his piece of shit movie and/or buy his poor excuse for an album. holla!

26. where do you keep your change?
pocket

27. what kind of winter coat do you own?
I don't really have one as I live in one of the mildest places on earth, hot or cold.

28. what was the weather like on your graduation day?
sunny I think

29. do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open

30. whoever wants to do this lil ol thang...well then tag yourself.

1 comment:

Om said...

"I wouldn't piss anyone off by over loading my page with shit. Also, I only have a page so I can see others.
"


I got mine to view MJK's and now I am A Tool Fan GODDESS!

You spelled Shaun wrong.. ehhem.. SHAUN CASSIDY. I know! Da do Run Run Run..