Saturday, October 28, 2006

R & J

Immediately upon picking up R I realized how beautiful she truly was. We had exchanged pictures before, but they didn't capture the energetic beauty she is. The meeting was very much one of those, "hey, there you are, the one from the pictures I've seen.". When she got into the car, we both expressed how wonderful it was to meet each other finally. This was followed by a hug and I think a kiss on the cheek though my senses in overdrive had me distracted and not knowing if it actually was a kiss as well.

We took the short drive to her place were it had been predetermined I would be couch crashing. Therefor, out of the car came the suite cases as well as the groceries I bought for a nice little Italian meal I would whip up. Her home is most comforting. A mix of cozzy furniture and wonderful photography and art work, most of which done by her. It's in an old apartment building with wonderful classic features like the spiral staircase going up to her place.

Once inside I got the quick tour. Right away I felt awkward because of this intense sexual tension I was getting. R was often standing so close right in front of me, and each I wanted to pull her in and kiss her. Being as humble as I am, I was only 90% sure of this.So to avoid having to find a hotel, I chose to not do anything at this point. Somewhere in here I gave her the two CD's I burned for her and the beautiful smelling candle I purchased from Whole Foods for her. This resulted in a wonderful hug. My sexual energy just jumped. You see, R has a spectacular body. She's medium height, long red hair, with spectacular curves. Killer eyes, and she knows this way of looking at you to just grab you. Amazing. Her bum is exactly what I love in woman, shape but really quite slim. Her breasts are amazing. D cups was my thought, of course not small, but not too big. Hugging her pushed them against my chest which drove me crazy.

Shortly after this I offered to start preparing some dinner. Though we weren't exactly hungry at that moment, it was thought that making up the crostini's would be a nice idea as they'd take a bit of time anyway. Preparing dinner was nice due to her being right next to me most of the time tidying up a bit. We had great conversation through this time, discovering each other and realizing how much we enjoyed each others company. Once the dinner was prepared we moved to the living room. R doesn't drink so I picked up some Pelligrino and Fiji water, my favourite sparkling and still.

She has this couch which is SO comfortable. It's a soft plush thing which is showing it's age a bit in the sense that if you sit on it, you tend to fall into the middle. This was never mentioned but it seemed a wonderful excuse to set absolutely next to her. It such an electric moment between two people when there is that sexual tension yet before any physical affection has manifested it's self. Just exciting closeness.

The one thing which sucked about what I made was that the crostini's were way too dry. How could I fuck up something like that, something I've made literally hundreds of times before. Though she said she loved them, I'm sure she knew exactly what I meant when I point this out to her.

This is when things get wonderful. She mentions to me that she's most self conscious about her teeth and having anything stuck on them. Was this a trick to make me make my move? She asked me if I saw anything........ I just moved in,said, "let me see", and kissed her. it was perfect. perhaps one of the best first kisses I've ever had. The first one wasn't so long, and it was clear she wasn't content with this. We kissed again, this time for a while. My god is she a good kisser, and I try to be the same ( I think I am ). Having kissed people who are bad at it, I know how important this is. We made out there for what I thought was about 15 minutes. This was the first time I ran my hand up and down her chest to feel her beautiful breasts, though without any clothing removed.

I asked her if she wanted to go to her bedroom, she said yes. We stumbled down her hallway while still locked in intense passion. I put her on the edge of her bed and we proceed to take each others tops off. My god is this woman beautiful. I slid her up the bed so I could comfortably be on top of her. Eventually we were removing the rest of our cloths. I ripped off her G string, though not exactly as I hoped. It didn't rip the waist band, just front from it. Fuck I love doing that though, so erotic.

This is were my writing skills really drop off I think. Having read some amazing erotic literature, I know how bad stuff can really suck. Instead of trying to flow the next 12 hours of my life, I'll just draw on some important elements.

R has this soft pale skin, something anyone who knows me, knows I love. She tastes so good. I couldn't get enough of her while I was giving her oral. Unfortunately I could make her finish, but later found out she often didn't with anyone. In the time we were together in our passion, we fucked five times. I don't think i was ever able to fuck a woman five times in that short of a period. Is this woman the woman of my dreams? The thought did cross my mind. And I couldn't spend enough time eating her and fucking her with my fingers, god I loved doing that to her. I'm turned on just thinking about it. She mentioned to me how I was the perfect size for her. Not too long and with perfect girth. One time we fucked while she was using her Hitachi magic wand on herself. This was a wicked thing I had not done before. I could feel the vibrations inside her pussy.

The morning was the last time we made love, it was short but so important to me. We had some coffee and spent some time taking pictures and looking at them on our computers. Yes there were some sexy pictures taken, though I don't know if any cropping will make it possible for me to post them. Unlikely.

I packed up my stuff in the car and headed to downtown so I could drop her off and go on back to Toronto to continue my vacation.

When we got to her work we made out in the car a while longer. At one point a very interesting thing happened. I had mumbled to her while we where that "Perhaps this wouldn't be the last time we see each other." I said this because though we totally hit it off, I wasn't sure what the future held. I wasn't sure what I wanted in the future, since I had a nightmare heart break with a long distance thing once. What she heard me say was "Perhaps this'll be the last time we see each other". This cause her to have a look of horror on her face and question my comment. I cleared it up which in turn made her happy that I had actually said what I said.

I can't stop thinking about her. God does distance suck sometimes!

1 comment:

Om said...

Well fucken A! Aten't you a surprise.. I soo did not expect this post! I have been 'R' and know exactly what she felt when she gave you the look of horror! Well you better keep us posted! Jesus! I had to actually turn down "H"(my favorite song) to read this! That was intense! HAHA! Nice writing! True writting!