Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trip Pictures

Forgive me for putting these in reverse order, I didn't know blogger would posts them to the entry this way.

Yep AFS, Another Fucking Sunset, but in this case this is a sunrise in Missassauga.



One of the extravengent tasting rooms in Niagra.




Some of the wonderful old architecture in Niagra on the Lake.



Yep, grapes.



The new Millenium park in Chicago.



This isn't a great shot, but I just wanted to show the wonderful balance between old and new in this wonderful city.



I snapped this from the car while sitting at a stop light, cause I noticed it's that fountain which was in the beginning of every episode of Married with Children.



Shot of the city on my way in. Perhaps this shouldn't have made it here, but whatever.



Colours like I've never seen in my favourite season.



Shots from my graveyard shift drive from Toronto to Chicago.





No comments: