Friday, December 01, 2006

Can't catch a break!!

I came down to Vancouver yesterday and back up today to install the counters on this job. This morning I went to the countertop fabrication shop to pick them up. Within 30 seconds I noticed 3 HUGE mistakes!! This is starting to drive me crazy.

The result is I'm here with all but the very most important piece of counter, the piece which takes all the plumbing! Brutal.

This job is now costing me serious money in lost time. I'm probably down $1K now.

Much too upset to go on about this any further.

R will be here in less than a month! I'm so excited to show her my town. Unfortunately it won't be as long as we'd like, but I'll have a chance to show her what my life is all about here. I'm VERY excited.

1 comment:

Om said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about her visit!!!!